Welcome to the Woodland Harvest Wiki!
We will use this wiki to document progress on projects, share recipes and thoughts, and anything else we want to create a wiki page for. This wiki is publicly available, but only users with an account can edit pages.
Please request an account in the upper right corner or use the guest login (administrator account Magic) that Lisa and Elizabeth can give you. Due to high spamming, Leon will have to approve your account first.
Very excitingly, this Wiki uses Markdown conventions for writing texts. Markdown is written in plain text. For example, you indicate the highest level of titles with
# Cool Title and lower titles with
###. To make text bold, use two underscores in front and after the word
__bold word__. For italic text, use one underscore
_italic text_. For more help with markdown conventions, check out this cheat sheet. You can use HTML tags for comments, quotes, many other things. They are quite useful.
Here are a few more useful tips around creating new pages:
- On your laptop, create a new page by searching for the desired page name and click the red page title
- On your phone, create a new page by adding the desired title after the
index.php/in the URL. For example:
http://wiki.olinatwoodlandharvest.com/index.php/My New Example Page
- For image insertion info, click here.
- On wikis, you can't easily change the title of a page. Change a page's title by moving the entire page with its discussion to a new page.
- Consult the Users Guide for information on using the wiki software.